We appreciate your interest in volunteering for the Remote Production Conference 2022!
As a volunteer, you will serve as an FMC Conference Host. You will be assigned (3) three 1-hour sessions, (with at least 30-40 minute breaks in between). Your designated hours will take place between 9:45am-8pm ET. Host assignments will be sent out 1 week prior to the event.
Hosts will be compensated $50/day to host 3 sessions/day. See below for additional benefits.
Tasks for an FMC Conferences host:
- Launch the assigned webinars & ensure all panelists are logged in on-time.
- Promote panelists to co-hosts.
- Ensure that audio and screen-sharing is working as expected.
- Reporting any issues to the team’s internal chat channels.
- Make sure host visuals are up (e.g. provided welcome slide & sponsor slide).
- Make sure the session is being recorded with Zoom’s Cloud recording.
- Respond to basic technical support issues of attendees in the chat and Q&A such as instructions on how to connect audio.
- Tend to any attendees’ technical questions/issues in the chat box during the session.
- Ensure sessions start and end on time.
Benefits You Receive as an FMC Conferences host:
- Compensation of $50/day to host 3 sessions/day
- Zoom/Virtual host training
- VIP Pass ($199) to attend sessions and networking events when you are not hosting.
- VOD recordings of RPC 2022 (value $199) which enables you to view all of the recordings after the event.
- One FMC training course (value $1,495) – see here: https://www.fmctraining.com/browse-courses.
- One FMC training Conference of your choice (value $395) – see here: https://www.futuremediaconferences.com/recording-bundles/
All volunteers must be available on February 4–5, 2022, as well as available for 2 hours of training during the week of January 24, 2022.
To apply as a volunteer for the Remote Production Conference, please send your CV and cover letter to Event Manager, Elise O’Brien.