Our volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring our corporate events and technical training conferences run smoothly. 🙌
As our volunteers fulfill an essential role in our events, from managing Zoom sessions to providing customer service, we make sure to give back by providing them with valuable, career-advancing benefits!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing Zoom training sessions as a “Professional Host”, from kick-off to wrap-up
- Assisting speakers with any and all technical aspects of their presentation
- Providing customer service to attendees when needed (via chat feature, etc)
- All Volunteers are required to attend training sessions prior to the conference and are expected to commit a minimum of 5 hours(does not need to be consecutive) per day for the duration of the 2-day conference
Perks of Volunteering:
- Free access to the conference (value $399) ⠀
- Free streaming access of recordings for all 100+ P|PW Online sessions post-conference so you can watch post-show at your own space and pace ⠀
- 1 complementary FMC Training Course (Value $1,495) ⠀
- Ability to participate in the live sessions you aren’t hosting
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders, speakers, talented professionals and attendees in intimate sessions & round-tables ⠀
- Recommendation letters & referrals from our management! ⠀
To join our esteemed Volunteer Team, email our event manager! We can’t wait to work with you.
All volunteers must be available on March 5-6, as well as available for 2 hours of training during the week of March 1st – March 4th.
To apply as a volunteer for the Remote Production Conference, please send your CV and cover letter to Event Manager, Emma Palumbo.